Keep Your Pets Smile and Health Bright at Oak Knoll
We understand the importance of dental health for pets. That’s why we offer a range of dental services to help keep pets’ teeth and gums healthy and strong. Whether it’s routine cleanings, extractions, or other procedures, our team is dedicated to helping pets maintain optimal oral health.
Dental health is crucial for pets, as poor oral health can lead to a range of health problems, including gum disease, tooth decay, and infections. By taking steps to maintain good dental health, pet owners can help ensure their pets remain healthy and happy for many years to come.
Our clinic’s dental services include routine cleanings, digital dental x-rays, extractions, and more. We use the latest equipment and techniques to provide comprehensive, compassionate care, and work with pet owners to develop a customized plan for their pet’s unique needs and health history. With a commitment to helping pets stay healthy and happy, Oak Knoll Vet Clinic is dedicated to providing the best possible care for your pet.
Here are some ways you can maintain your pet’s oral hygiene:
- Brush your pet’s teeth regularly: Regular brushing is one of the most effective ways to maintain your pet’s dental health. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and pet-friendly toothpaste to gently brush your pet’s teeth at least once a week.
- Provide dental chews and toys: Dental chews and toys can help remove plaque and tartar from your pet’s teeth and gums. Offer them as treats or as part of your pet’s play routine.
- Offer a balanced diet: Feeding your pet a balanced diet that includes crunchy kibble can help to scrub their teeth and remove plaque.
- Regular dental check-ups: Regular dental check-ups and cleanings by a veterinarian are important for maintaining your pet’s dental health.
- Avoid human food: Human food, such as table scraps, can contribute to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth.
By incorporating these steps into your pet’s routine, you can help maintain their oral hygiene and keep their teeth and gums healthy. If you have any concerns about your pet’s dental health, it’s best to consult with one of our veterinarians.
We Can Give Your Pet the Best Care!
If you are looking to bring your pet into Oak Knoll Vet Clinic or have any questions about our dentistry services, please reach out to our dedicated staff today.