Learn More About Our Team
Hey there! 👋 My name is Aliesha . I’ve been in the veterinary field since 2004 and part of Dr. Szuba’s crew since 2018. Outside of work I enjoy camping and hanging out with family & friends. I am married with 2 kids. I have a farm with cattle, sheep, 1 horse, chickens , 2 dogs and 3 cats. I enjoy making candles as a side hustle.
– Hi there! My name is Allison. My love for animals led me right to Oak Knoll’s door and I have been part of the team since 2020. I have four pups and two horses that I have shown competitively for over a decade! Outside of work, I lead a busy life by furthering my education and tending to farm animals and family pets when their family is away. My passions include riding my horses, spending time with my fiancée and planning my upcoming wedding.
– Hello there, My name is Brooke. I’m a receptionist here at Oak Knoll. I’ve been with these amazing people since early 2022! I was drawn to this job because of my love and passion for animals. I’ve been in the veterinary field for 5 years, and I would not trade it for the world. My love for animals will continue to grow each day. In my free time, I love to go shopping and spend time with my family and friends.
– My name is Jenifer Schweizer. I’ve been in this crazy field since 1996. I’ve worked alongside Dr. Szuba since 2016. I have a small hobby farm that consists of 5 horses, 2 dogs, 4 cats, 2 kids and a husband. When I’m not working, I’m trail riding and showing the horses and/or carting the kids from one sporting event to another.
– Hey y’all, my name is Julie and I am a receptionist/technician at Oak Knoll Veterinary Clinic. I started in August of 2021 and have fallen in love with the clinic’s staff and fur family! I have four fur babies of my own. Two dogs and two cats (Marley, Teddy, Sugar, and Spice). My hobbies include spending time with my family and watching movies. My job challenges me in a new way each and every day and I am grateful to be able to learn and grow alongside some of the best!
– Hey, I’m Katie! I am a receptionist here at Oak Knoll. I love the variety in my job as every day brings a new challenge. In my free time, I enjoy traveling and rock climbing. I have a small zoo of my own at home, 2 dogs, 1 cat, a rabbit, a pig, and 6 ducks. Being a wife and mom is my favorite accomplishment. I’m excited to be part of the Oak Knoll family.